Staffing and Recruiting that Finds the Right Fit
Meeting your staffing objectives is our number one goal at Günther Douglas. Our mission is to provide you the most talented and respected professionals at a competitive market rates. We offer contract, contract to hire, direct hire and payroll services for all staffing requests and include benefits for certain contracts. IT Consulting is a focus area where we are very strong in the market although we also service all areas of business administration, finance, accounting, marketing, sales, engineering and light industrial.
Günther Douglas’ Staffing Services include a rigorous recruiting process that combines technical and face-to-face interviews in addition to reference checks and background screening. We focus on interpersonal interviewing as well, to ensure that the candidate’s personality is as good a fit as the technical skills.
- Recruiting Process Summary:
- Define the customer’s skill/technical needs, as well as the cultural fit.
- Develop a recruiting strategy with internal Günther Douglas resources
- Engage our large network of candidates and referrals to select the appropriate people to screen and present for each position. We also do “true recruiting” where we recruit “passive” candidates that meet your overall job requirements but may not actively be looking for a new opportunity.
- The candidate screening process is outlined below:
- Thorough phone interview to verify availability, salary/rate and skills
- Face-to-face detailed interview, covering job history, skills, personality profile and communication skills and assess overall fit with our customer
- Reference checks with former employers. We discuss the candidate’s skills, professionalism, work ethic, ability to work in a team and overall past performance with each reference
- Give candidates detailed information on the customer & project – get them really excited about the opportunity! We cover everything from discussing the customers’ core business to cultural environment as well as confirming their commitment to the project if hired by the customer
- Have candidates sign a “Right to Submit” form to instill confidence that the candidate has not been presented by another firm and is committed to the job opportunity
- Run a seven (7) year background screen (no cost to you)
- Optional – Ten (10) panel drug screen (no cost to you)
- We then submit top two (2) to three (3) qualified candidates for review. Submittal information includes candidate’s residence, interview/start availability, bill rate, security clearance status/eligibility, education, why looking, current situation with interviews or offers and summary. Additional information may be added at your request.
- Coordinate customer/candidates interviews. When a candidate has an on-site interview with our customer, our business development managers meet the candidate at the customer site to make introductions between the interviewer and our candidate.
- Assist with job offers and acceptance. Coordinate necessary company and Günther Douglas documents prior to on-boarding
- Maintain communication with employer and candidates throughout the contract duration
Employee retention is critical to your staffing stability and Günther Douglas strives to set clear expectations and collect feedback to measure our performance. A Recruiting Scorecard will provide metrics for a personal review meeting with Chris Magyar, Vice President, along with qualitative measures to ensure we are fulfilling our goal of providing you exceptional staffing services.
Performance Survey and Guarantee:
An online Performance Survey will be sent you to solicit your comments and a rating of the contractor’s job performance. This is another opportunity for Günther Douglas to ensure your satisfaction and address any issues that may come up. We offer a 40-hour Guarantee: should you feel the need to prematurely terminate your consultant for performance reasons within the first 40 hours of billable time, Günther Douglas will not bill you for the time worked and will replace the consultant as soon as possible.
IT Consultant Staffing Services
Through active participation in the tech community ,we stay in touch with what’s hot in IT and who’s doing it. You can rely on our network of contacts across many different technologies. With us, you’ll be able to staff all levels and types of IT personnel from Help Desk, Software Developers and Project Managers up to VP and CIO executives. Because of our close connections in technology user groups and networks, we are adept in finding passive candidates and have been successful in placing quality IT consultants in highly sought-after technical specialties.
VMS: Vendor Management Systems
Vendor Management Systems help reduce costs and improve staffing results while effectively managing your workforce. Günther Douglas currently participates with Fortune 100 companies in the VMS environment for all types of jobs and requirements. We have experience using IQ Navigator, Beeline, PeopleFluent, 3 Story and Fieldglass.
Because we focus on the cultural & personality fit as well as job skills of a candidate, Günther Douglas consultants tend to stay with us and therefore, stay with you to complete the contract period greatly reducing turnover. We also offer benefits (health, vision, dental, 401k, etc.) and can provide payroll services. We provide background checks, drug screens, and reference reviews to thoroughly qualify any candidate. Should you need it, Günther Douglas holds a Top Secret Facility Permit, and the Facility Security Officer (FSO) is located in the Denver. Finally, Günther Douglas is a Certified Woman Owned Small Business Enterprise (WBENC).
For Staffing Services, including IT Consultants and Business Professionals, partner with Günther Douglas for personalized, high-touch commitment to saving you time and money finding the most qualified, best –fit candidates for your requirements. Contact or call us today at (303) 534-4441.